PSD Ice Art is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
PSD Ice Art may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy has been updated in April 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name, job title and company name if appropriate
- Other contact information including telephone and email address
- Demographic information such as your address
- We may make a note of your gender in our database to help us for example if your name is not immediately identifiable (we like to be polite when we contact you and address you correctly). We do not use this information for profiling or any other analysis.
- Other information you provide to us which is relevant to providing a quotation/service to you e.g. details about your event
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a quotation or a service and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping in order to provide you with a quotation or delivery of a product/service and for invoicing purposes.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails or direct mail about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email or postal address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do or do not want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or contact us
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
It may, in some circumstances, be necessary to pass your contact details to a delivery company if we need to outsource this aspect of our product/service delivery to you.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held by please contact us.
If you believe that any information we are holding is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Information on this website, operated by PSD Ice Art, is provided on an as-is information resource basis with no warranty of suitability for any particular purpose. Whilst every effort is made to ensure accuracy (including pricing), all errors and omission are excepted and some may remain.
Whilst PSD Ice Art endeavours to provide access to this website at any time to any person, availability can not be guaranteed due to possibility of third party downtime, upgrades, maintenance or other disruptions. PSD Ice Art reserve the right to block access to the website to any individuals, organisations or countries as it deems appropriate or necessary.
This website may contain links to third party websites, many of which are not affiliated with, or operated by, PSD Ice Art. As such, PSD Ice Art does not accept any responsibly whatsoever for the content on these website or service availability.
Copying of any content published on this website is strictly PROHIBITED without prior written consent from PSD Ice Art. All content is subject to copyright.
You must not use this website in any way that disrupts service provision, causes damage (physical or virtual) to any third party including PSD Ice Art. This includes but is not limited to viruses, illegal or malicious activity.
Updated May 2018